Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Boulder Lookout Drive, Landrum
Come home to The Cliffs at Glassy, The Cliffs’ original gated golf and wellness community atop Glassy Mountain in Landrum, SC. Surreal mountain and valley view homesite that offers nearly five acres of immense privacy. Huge boulders and rock outcroppings are featured on the property. This oversized build-site is mostly level, but slopes off the back, perfect for a lower level walkout home. Take in southern views of Greenville and beyond where the nighttime twinkling lights are breathtaking. Enjoy the benefits of cooler temperatures at a high elevation. Convenient to the Glassy gatehouse to easily access Highway 11. A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase with the real estate.
- MLS® #1341454
- Sub-TypeResidential Lot
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Club House, Dog Park, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Other, Path, Playground, Pool, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub(s), Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- FeaturesOther, Phone Available, Underground Utilities
- Has PoolYes
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
- AddressBoulder Lookout Drive
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29661
- Lot DescriptionHardwood, Mountain View, Level, Mountain, Sloping
- Listing AgentZachary Robinson
- Listing OfficeCliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 7:16am EDT.