Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2070 White Plains Road, Mountville
White Plains Farm is the premier property for sale in Upstate South Carolina. a majestic 1,335.85 +/- acres of beautiful pasture, high woodland featuring a 48 acre pond filled with bream, crappie and bass. Currently has a tenant dairy farmer cultivating crops on the property and raising dairy cattle. 683+/- acres of Openland, 582+/- acres of planted pine and natural hardwood, 12.85 acres of building sites with 5 residential homes featuring a 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home referred to as "The Shack" exclusive to property owners and guest (completely furnished), surrounded by plantation pines and located in the middle of the property with great privacy. This is a must see property if you are an investor, hunter or seeking recreational property. Income producing, teeming with wildlife including deer, wild turkey and a beautiful fishing pond (2 smaller ponds as well).
- MLS® #1320045
- AmenitiesClub House, Horses Permitted, Path, Water Access, Private Roads
- FeaturesBarn/Shed, Fencing-Partial, Phone Available, Storage Building, Additional Acreage, Outbuildings, Stable
- Address2070 White Plains Road
- Zip Code29370
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cropland, Hardwood, Heavily Wooded, Open, Pasture, Pond, Stream, Timber, Bottom, Level, Sloping, Flood Plain Area
- Listing AgentDan Lemanski
- Listing OfficeRealbiz Solutions, Llc
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 6:16pm EST.